Learn about PVC flooring from characteristics
PVC floor is a semi-rigid polyvinyl chloride floor, based on PVC resin, composed of PVC resin, calcium carbonate, pigments, dyes, and surface treatment agents.
1. Light weight: The weight of the general pvc plastic floor is 2-3 kg/m2, which is less than 10% of the ordinary ground. In high-rise buildings, it has incomparable advantages for building load-bearing and saving space.
2. Environmental protection: Generally, the main raw material of PVC plastic floor is polyvinyl chloride, which is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource. Compared with harmful substances such as formaldehyde in wood floors, its environmental performance has an absolute advantage.
3. High elasticity and impact resistance: The pvc plastic floor is soft in texture, so it has good elasticity, and has good elastic recovery under the impact of heavy objects, so it can greatly reduce the slip to fall injuries of personnel, and it also has good impact damage to heavy objects. The elastic recovery will not cause damage.
4. Anti-slip: pvc plastic floor has the characteristics of being astringent with water, and the general pvc plastic floor is made of anti-slip treatment (wear layer pattern)
5. Waterproof: The main component of pvc plastic floor is polyvinyl chloride, so it is naturally not afraid of water, as long as it is not soaked for a long time, it will not be damaged.
6. Sound absorption: The sound absorption of pvc plastic floor can reach 20 decibels. Therefore, when you need to use pvc plastic floor in quiet environments such as hospital wards, libraries, lecture halls, etc., you don't have to worry about the sound of high heels.
7. A wide variety of colors: pvc plastic floor can be processed into many colors and patterns, so users can choose a wider range of patterns and can be customized.
8. Simple construction and installation: The better utility knife can be cut arbitrarily, and the construction can be simple splicing or seamless welding.
9. Super cost-effective: much cheaper than professional wood flooring, but with better performance.